Leverage Your Strengths Through Sales
What is Sales Leadership?
LEARN: Courses: Nationally recognized faculty, hands on courses, and real world case studies with corporate partners give students unparalleled access to a unique community of shared knowledge. Take a class and declare a concentration/minor in Sales Leadership.
CONNECT: Community: Learn and grow in a welcoming and driven environment beyond our classroom walls. Network with peers, alumni, and partners in our Sales Leadership community.
GROW: Development: Students from first years to seniors benefit from 1:1 mentoring and career advising, access to a variety of skill development workshops, and take advantage of peer review settings for resume and interview preparation.
News and Events
MKT 377 Sales Fundamentals with Charlie Drehmer
- Jonas Banes- "Jonas is the gold standard for a student and salesperson. He executes everything at a very high level."
- Dylan Pflughaupt- "Dylan is a true leader who makes everyone around him better."
- Isiah Portillo- "Isiah is an excellent salesperson who is not afraid to create opportunities to succeed."
MKT 386 Social Impact Sales with Charlie Drehmer
- Riley Coesens-" Riley sets the bar for her peers in and out of the classroom."
- Dylan Pflughaupt- "Dylan always goes the extra mile to ensure things are done correctly."
- Luke Zamarron- "Luke brings a tremendous amount of energy into the classroom."
March 13, 2024 3pm
Come join the Marketing Department for an ice cream social. Enjoy some ice cream, socialize with faculty, staff, and fellow students.
Great way to take a break from studying, Wednesday March 13th from 3:00-5:00pm DePaul Center suite 7500.